Please take a look at our Parking Procedures Below
- Fill out the Parking Application online and print.
- Bring in a copy of your Driver’s License.
- Bring in a copy of your vehicle’s registration.
- If you drive multiple vehicles, please bring all of the registrations for each vehicle.
- Bring in a copy of your CURRENT insurance card.
- Complete the Safe Behind the Wheel Driving 2019-2020 CCMHS Course located on myLearning.
- Click Enroll in the course. This will allow you to complete the mini driving course required to drive to our campus.
- Even if you completed Driver’s Ed, you still need to complete this course.
- You only need to complete this one time in the time you are enrolled at Cypress Creek.
- Once you have gathered all required documents please bring them to room 03-102 with your $40 payment. You will then be permitted to select your space and will receive your parking pass.
- If you need to make copies of your documents, you can bring originals to 03-102, and Mrs. Herzek can make copies for you.
- Your parking pass must be displayed on the driver’s side, top, of your windshield.