What is Coyote Core?
- The purpose of Coyote Core + is to allow students to select additional Core + courses that directly impact their learning.
- It is also a method, by which, teachers can select students for additional remediation or extension of a particular skill or standard.
How does it work?
- Students will select the week before their Core rotation through a content area class (will rotate to minimize the disruption to one particular course).
- Students will select through a PED or a device will be available on stage in the cafeteria.
- Teachers can assign students to open or closed through the assign button.